Work like a professional as this latest edition of Microsoft Office 2016 Professional for PC now has more features and tools that you can think of it as your office extension. You can even share files online in order to access them when you’re on the go. Specifically, here’s what you get with Office 2016 Professional: A whole range of Office Suite that includes: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Outlook, & OneNote.
Download and verify directly on the official website www.office.com/setup
License for permanent lifetime use on 1PC. This is not a subscription. No monthly or annual recurring fees.
Full Version Retail License (Transferable to another PC)
GLOBAL License Keys – Valid for any Country/Territory/Region Worldwide
Looking for the Professional Plus version and Multi-PC License Discounts? Click here
· Word – you can collaborate with others in real time by inviting others to access your Word documents with new Share buttons. Invited users can edit files on the web even if they do not have an Office 365 subscription and lets you know who contributed to the changes made with your shared documents. You can even take a PDF document and edit it in Word.
· Excel – MS Office 2016 Professional now has additional chart designs and visualisation styles or options like waterfall matrices or charts to help you track changes of values over time and period, sunburst chart to help you illustrate layered information or data, and whisker plots so you can tackle statistical variations clearly.
· Other Office Professional 2016 enhancement includes real time co-authoring for PowerPoint, Publisher is still as functional as it was before, and Access is continuously improved to make it relevant always.
– You can share PowerPoint presentations by just sending a link to your file or use the Free Office Presentation Service feature to deliver it to a specific audience and have them join you regardless of where you are.
– With Microsoft Access, you can make a list and summarise information and data from a query or table.
– The online photo printing feature of Microsoft Publisher 2016 lets save time in making a hard copy of images that you gather.
· OneNote’s amazing function and feature is that you can now embed Excel files, diagrams, audio or video files, and other types of office files. In addition, your organised notes can be save and accessed online and synchronised to other devices.
· With Outlook 2016, you can share files to your OneDrive files as you share and send them to other users.
· Create ideas with the help of a keyboard, mouse, pen, and touch through the Tell Me feature, that has been introduced with the latest software and programs such as Microsoft Office Professional 2016 download. With this option, you can type what you want help with and the feature will provide you instructions on how the task can be completed.
· With more themes available when you download Microsoft Office 2016 Professional, you now have better options to choose from to suit your mood. Why not try use a template from the Start screen, then let it choose set up and design for you while you gather ideas, data, and other forms of content?
· Bing powered Insight feature for access to relevant information all over the web.
· Processor requirements – at least 1 GHz or faster x 86 or x64 bit processor packed with SSE2.
· Operating System requirement – Windows 7 Windows 8, 8.1, 8.1 Pro, Windows 10 Home or Pro, Windows Server 2008 with R2, or Windows Server 2012.
· RAM requirements – minimum of 1GB for 32bit and 2 GB for 64 bit.
· HDD – at least 3 GB free space on your hard disk.
NOT FOR MAC
Why buy from Digital Software Planet?
This item does not contain a disc; it is a digital download only. See steps involved below.