Buy SQL Server 2012 Standard today and take advantage of all the features Microsoft has to offer:
NOTE: This is a Core Based License – CALS are not required. You may connect UNLIMITED users to your server as much as your hardware can support.
Full Version Retail License for 1 Server Only
GLOBAL License Keys – Valid for any Country/Territory/Region Worldwide
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Server available at Digital Software Planet will allow you to create the most complex databases and process all of your data needs. Microsoft’s industry leading software will allow your business to handle the most important data with ease, and also will allow you import and structure data from the various platforms of database templates. The most affordable way to get sql, this option is great for small (1 – 30) users or devices.
Be able to import data from Microsoft Access or Microsoft Excel in either formats of CSV or standard XLSX, and restructure that data to your preference of database requirements. As the leader in structural data integrity, Microsoft provides the most comprehensive of data tools within the suite of SQL Server 2012 Standard.
Available at Digital Software Planet with an instant license, when you buy SQL Server 2012 Standard, you can tackle all your data requirements by creating databases as complex as you need for your situation. With Microsoft SQL Server Standard 2012, you and your organization can easily handle all data as well as import and structure data from different platforms of database templates.
With its comprehensive set of data tools within the suite of SQL Server 2012 Standard, Microsoft gives you flexibility and power. You can import data from Microsoft Access or Microsoft Excel in CSV or standard XLSX formats and restructure the data the way you want for your database.
New SQL Server 2012 Capabilities
· Windows Server Core Support
Reduce OS patching by as much as 50-60%? with new support for Windows Server Core.
User-Defined Server Roles
Easily manage permissions around data access to support separation of duties and enable compliance around strict data access policies.
Simplify application testing and help minimize errors with production-like application testing and configuration changes, and upgrades.
SQL Server Data Tools
Take database development to the next level with SQL Server Data Tools an integrated development experience for database and BI.
Things You Can Do
· Run Non-Critical Applications
Greater Uptime and Recovery
- Reduce OS patching by as much as 50-60%? with new support for Windows Server Core. Meanwhile, Database Recovery Advisor introduces significant user experience enhancements to the ways DBAs can restore databases using SQL Server Management Studio. Within Management Studio, customers can now move a logical copy of their SQL Server databases directly to Windows Azure SQL Database for more cost-effective and fully redundant data protection options.? ?The percentage reduction in patching varies and can be less based on the server roles that are enabled and the type of patches that are applied.
Support for Better Compliance
- More easily manage permissions around data access with User-Defined Server Roles to support separation of duties. Help increase manageability and decrease complexity of database schema through new Default Schema for Groups that allows a default database schema for Windows group user accounts. Better control database access to deployed applications while improving manageability through Contained Database Authentication that uses self-contained access information without the need for server logins.
- Simplify application testing and minimize errors on a single database with application changes, configuration changes, and upgrades using new Distributed Replay. Added support for Windows PowerShell 2.0 automates management tasks across the Microsoft platform and enhancements to Sys Prep help IT more efficiently create VMs for private cloud solutions. Meanwhile, updated management packs for System Center Operations Manager help IT centrally manage their infrastructure.
· Integrate Data and Enable Basic BI
More Easily Integrate Data
- More easily integrate data from multiple disparate sources with enhancements to Integration Services which include rich DBA and IT Implementer support for the deployment.
What you will receive:
- Full Retail Version– Transferable to 1 PC/Machine
- Multi-Language – Use Office in your own language
- Lifetime License– No Subscriptions, No Recurring Monthly or Annual Fees
- Price Match Guarantee– We will match the prices of our competitors and add 10% discount
- Secure Instant Download– Quickly download your software in minutes
- Free Technical Support– We will install your Office or OS free of charge
- Genuine Microsoft Products Or Your Money Back
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86 or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Operating System:Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Hard Disk Space:0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1024×576 resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that the new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
- Additional Requirements: Internet functionality requires Internet connection. Microsoft account required.
Why buy from Digital Software Planet?
- Genuine resellers of Microsoft softwares & other major brands.
- All products guaranteed authentic with manufacturer & hassle-free money back guarantee.
- Speedy & efficient service to get you up & running in minutes.
- Free Technical support from highly experienced specialists with every purchase.
- Price beat guarantee on all products to ensure you receive the best deal possible.
- 100% SECURE CHECKOUT – 256-Bit SSL Enabled Secure Checkout with TLS 1.2 Encryption. 3D Secure – Verified by Visa, Master Passed.
This item does not contain a disc; it is a digital download only. NOTE: If you already have the software already installed, you may activate simply by entering the key. When you buy SQL Server 2012 Standard
- You will receive your product key, installation guide, and download link via email within 5 minutes up to 3 hours.
- Install and enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
- Complete the installation via installation guide supplied in the details email.
- Activate the product online.
There are no reviews yet.